/Jaguar XF Sportbrake vs Mercedes-Benz E400 vs Audi A4 Allroad in Metairie, LA
Jaguar XF Sportbrake vs Mercedes-Benz E400 vs Audi A4 Allroad
JAGUAR XF SPORTBRAKE
The Jaguar XF S combines supercharged V6 power and sporting luxury in breathtaking style. Enjoy precision handling thanks to its suspension systems and excellent ride quality from Adaptive Dynamics with Configurable Dynamics.4 Matching the performance is the assertive S body styling, complemented with red brake calipers, 20-inch alloy wheels, twin exhausts, a sleek rear spoiler and unique interior styling.
Adaptive Dynamics is designed to instinctively modify the car’s response to conditions and your driving style. It analyzes acceleration and braking, cornering, throttle and brake pedal activity. Sophisticated software in the suspension then selects an appropriate damping strategy, while also communicating with the transmission and engine control systems.
With bold styling both inside and out, the XF S has the looks to match its performance. Adding a muscular edge to the already dynamic form of the XF, S body styling includes an assertive front bumper, spoiler and gloss black side sills. Inside, sports seats and a unique Dark Hex finisher create an interior that has performance at its heart.
Shared with the F-TYPE, the powerful 3.0-liter supercharged V6 engine produces 380 hp, delivering instant access to high levels of performance and torque at all engine speeds, as well as refinement. The engine is so powerful it is capable of rocketing the XF S from 0 to 60 mph in as fast as 5.0 seconds (AWD).³
Unique All Surface Progress Control (ASPC) is a low-speed cruise control that gives added confidence in slippery conditions. It allows you to concentrate on steering the vehicle while the system maximizes traction.
1. Price shown is Base Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Excludes $995 destination/handling charge, tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Total Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price includes $995 destination/handling charge and may include optional equipment but excludes tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for details.
2. All figures are EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Always obey local speed limits.
4. These features are not a substitute for driving safely with due care and attention, and will not function under all circumstances, speeds, weather and road conditions. The driver should not assume that these features will correct errors of judgment in driving. Please consult your vehicle's owner's manual or your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for more details.
5. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Do not operate, adjust or view the navigation or multimedia systems under conditions that will affect your safety or the safety of others. Only use mobile phones, and other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so.
6. Please remember that the safety belts in a vehicle constitute the primary protection system for driver and passengers in collisions. Airbags are not designed to deploy in all collisions. The airbag Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) is a supplement to the safety belts and is designed to work as a system with the safety belts. Although airbags provide additional protection, airbags without safety belts do not provide optimal protection in a crash. Always wear your safety belts. Children younger than 13 years old should always be properly restrained in a back seat, away from airbags. Never place an infant seat in the front seat.
7. Do not use Jaguar InControl® features under conditions that will affect your safety or safety of others. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Jaguar InControl has a number of purchasing options that are available. As we systematically roll out the Jaguar InControl suite of products, specific features, options and its availability remain market dependent. Please see your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for more details. The Jaguar InControl Apps™ and InControl Remote™ smartphone apps will work with Android™ devices from version 4.1 and Apple® devices from iOS V7.0.
8. The InControl Protect™ Optimized Roadside Assistance call service requires a subscription, which is complimentary during the first 5 years/60,000 miles.
9. The Wi-Fi hotspot is intended for passenger use only. InControl features may require an additional subscription with separate terms and conditions.
10. Figures shown are Manufacturer's driving range estimates. Actual mileage may vary. EPA estimates not available at time of publication. See your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for updated EPA estimates.
11. Please note that if any action is taken, even minimal steering, the High-speed Emergency Braking system will assume the driver resumed control of the vehicle and the system will automatically disengage.